SuperSU – Root Checker Apk
SuperSU is the Superuser get admission to management tool of the destiny ;
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
SuperSU lets in for advanced management of Superuser get entry to rights for all of the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been constructed from the ground as much as counter a number of troubles with other Superuser get right of entry to management equipment.
Features consist of:
– Superuser get admission to prompt
– Superuser get right of entry to logging
– Superuser access notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Temporary unroot
– Deep system detection (no more unknowns)
– Works in recuperation (no extra segfaulting)
– Works when Android isnt well booted
– Works with non-standard shell places
– Always runs in ghost mode
– Wake on set off
– Convert to /system app
– Complete unroot
– Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from 5 alternatives invisible
– Theme selectable from four alternatives
– Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Not all telephones take each codes. On some telephones you want to use single *# instead of double *#*#
The Pro model moreover gives:
– OTA survival mode (no ensures)
– Full shade-coded command content material logging (input/output/mistakes)
– Per-app logging configuration
– Per-app user override
– Grant/deny root to an app for a hard and fast quantity of time
– PIN safety
– Per-app PIN protection
– Adjust vehicle-deny countdown
This is meant to update Superuser (if hooked up), you use either one or the other. You can not combine them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are consequently absolutely nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION.
SuperSU – Root Checker Mod download
Superuser get entry to management runs through a so referred to as quot;su binaryquot;. There can be simplest such a at a time. So in case you set up SuperSU, your previous superuser get admission to management answer will not function. So if you want to switch returned: (1) Open that software, and search for an alternative for it to put in/replace/update the quot;su binaryquot;. (2) Confirm root-the use of apps are using the superuser solution you want. (three) Uninstall SuperSU.